When you meet someone new, someone who genuinely cares about you, they want to learn everything about you. In the moment you might not think about who you really are. All the interesting things about you or the things you've done are pushed to the back of your head when you're trying really hard to impress someone. And even sometimes, you'll say things to impress the person, even if it's not fully true. So to save myself from having this moment with you, here's a list of what makes me who I am.
I like dogs, especially the small lap ones.
I occasionally swear, but it's a habit I'm trying to break (and one my mom thinks I've never had.)
I hate ice skating because I'm too uncoordinated.
My favorite color was pink growing up and now it's just kinda stuck.
I have one scar, it's by my eye and it's from this time where I was jumping on the tramp with my childhood best friend and I slipped on a piece of ice and the cup cut me.
I played the violin from the time I was 8 till my junior year of highschool, me and my friends weren't the best and we were always in the back row. We called ourselves the back row hippies.
Give me hubba bubba gum and I can blow a ginormous bubble.
I used to play basketball, and my biggest regret was skipping the school basketball tryouts in the 8th grade.
I love to write, and if I could be an editor for buzzfeed, that would be freaking cool.
I worry too much about how people feel about me, they can think what they want, that I'm weird or stupid, but if they hate me, I want to change it.
I love kids and I was a highly sought after babysitter in my neighborhood.
If I had the opportunity to move to a foreign country and do humanitarian service for the rest of my life, I'd do it.
I love so easily, who says you can't have more than a handful of good friends.
I have a hard time saying things to people when I know it'll make them feel bad.
I got my first phone my junior year of highschool.
I am the youngest in my family with 6 kids and yes, I am spoiled.
Being an Aunt is my favorite role in the whole world, prepare for unlimited stories of the cutest kids ever. (And tons of photos)
Most of all, I am loyal. I will be by your side until you don't want me anymore.
I have only distanced myself from one person before, and it was for the greater good. So don't be toxic, and I will never leave you. I love with my whole heart and as Alex once said, my heart loves quickly.



Comments

Popular Posts