I need a place to hold my feelings.
For all the times I feel sad
For the times I feel angry
For the moments that make me feel happiness
For all the anxiety that fills my lungs thicker than oxygen
For the memories I made that my brain won't always remember

A place that will relieve the stress
Unleash the anger
Hold onto the happiness
Rid myself of all sadness
And most importantly remind me of all the blessings my life has to hold

I need a place much smaller than my head
Thicker than my skin
Less fragile than my heart
Sturdier than my mouth
And more grasping than my fingers

I need somewhere that i can tell the things the world doesn't need to know
Somewhere that will keep my secrets and never spread them
I need a place so that he will understand it's not about who's listening it's about me letting it go

I need a place for my thoughts to lie, because I have grown too weak to hold them all.

Comments

Popular Posts