some things sound better than others

 

Kiss and tell.
That's the game we as high school students play.
We become disloyal to our childhood friends over a single person.
People you've never met loath you for one single act.
It's just a silly game that you can act like you don't care about.
But when Cole kissed her and oh, she kissed him, but he kissed her, I went 20 he went like 80, that doesn't work anymore, you can't kiss someone and say you didn't want to. 
There is a choice and a second to make it in.
In that second anything can happen.
It would take everything in you to make this story different, obviously deep down, you were okay with it. 
I deep down wondered if he would've been a good kisser and maybe you wondered too. 
You approved my accusations, and I knew it was because he played you like he played his trumpet.
I don't mean that he played you and kissed you only to kiss you, I mean... I've seen him play before and that is his passion.
I've seen the way he moves his fingers on a run, and how he winces when he plays the wrong note. 
He puts his whole self into it and gives all he has and I know that's why. 
Sometimes I just wonder if he winced like you were a wrong note.
But I don't think he did.
I think I was the wrong note.
 
 


And he played the run perfectly with you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts