Sgt. Pepper aka- McKay.

Dear McKay,
Before I talk about your blog, lets start with your character.
You are SO intriguing to me. I don't think I've ever met a person who is so open, yet mysterious. You're like a jack in a box, willing to open up, but on your own time.
You are a mixture of kindness, wit, charm, smarts, poetry, nature, all things good, and sass. And what I like so much about you, is that I think your personality is reflected well in your blog.
I've stalked your blog quite a bit, the first term, and I'm glad we had this assignment so I could come back to your blog and be reminded once more how much I love your writing.

Thanks for being real.
"Because I would rather risk going to hell than treat others the way you want me to."
You don't say things that just sound nice, you say things you mean, and I love that about you.

Frayed Rope, was one of my top 5 favorite posts ever. It had just enough rhythm and rhyme, that it made me want to become a rapper for a minute just so I could perform that post.

I'm envious of your Kingdom Under The Moon. I have a very visual mind, and your descriptions in this post make the whole kingdom come alive in my mind. Even though I feel like this post was a lot on love, it made me think a lot about high school and life in general. Especially this part:
 
"it feels normal 
it feels comfortable
it feels right 
these are the moments that i have grown used to
the ones that i have come to love
the ones that i hold so close to my heart."
 
This kind of sums up my life, and how I feel about people thus far and I'll admit it kind of made me fear/ hopeful for the future.
 
Now, before you feel like I'm just listing all of your posts, even though I could, because like I said, I just love your blog a whole lot, I'll end with this last post. "My final ode to you"
(which that's funny cause it's the blog post title, but I'm also telling you its my final ode in this letter)
Again with the Jack in the Box. This post really describes who you are, without really revealing.
And it made me want to ask you a million questions so I can get to know you better because it made me question if I really did know you.
But what I do know is this:
You are a fantastic writer.
I love your drawings. (especially your snails)
You have such a cool style in clothing and you just as a person.
You are definitely an original, and someone nobody could copy.
You're kind and genuine, and considerate.
You are NOT dating CJ, but you two are the coolest best friends I have ever seen.
You wink really well.
You have groovy hair.
You have an AMAZING blog.
And you are real, so so real.
Thank you McKay for letting me analyze you. It's really been my pleasure. Even after this class and high school is over, we better stay in touch, because I'm not ready to be rid of you yet. Here is to a happy graduation and a happy life!
 
Love,
Annie Sue
 
P.S. Write more, dude. You are an EXCELLENT writer!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts