Drafts.

I have unfinished thoughts and things I write about too often, and things that don't make sense, and words that would only offend.
I have people I care too much about, and posts I had to remove for them.
I have one lined posts and 25 lined posts, but none of them made it.
Probably because some things are too personal.
Things that even though I say I'm comfortable, I'm not ready to reveal all my secrets.
And there's another secret.
I guess the biggest secret is, I do care about what people think. 
And some things would only taint the simple thoughts others have of me.
I guess a lot of them saw me there, but they didn't know I was by the security guard on purpose. 
And you don't realize, that I really hate the smell of weed, even though I've never tasted it.


Comments

  1. What a strange ending. In a good way.

    Thanks for being honest, Annie. I liked this post. I wish more people talked about drafts, posted drafts, etc. Life is not a published post.

    "they didn't know I was by the security guard on purpose. "

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts