A list of thank yous

Thank you, for being my first friend from school. Preschool and kindergarten wouldn't of been the same without you. You're such a genuine and funny person.

Thank you, for being so kind to me. I knew your grandparents, and your cousins and when I met you, you asked for my number, and even though we never hung out, you were unbelievably kind.

Thank you, for making me laugh, for being in my math class and for loving creative writing with me. You always read my writing and call it good. You're someone I can always count on.

Thank you, for being one of my only friends on orchestra tour, we were freshmen, and we were shy, but we laughed about sasquatch and ran around Disneyland with a lady in a wheelchair and we got to the front of every line.

Thank you, for writing that book in 2nd grade, the one about the super baby that you don't even remember. I still have it somewhere. You're such a lovely person. I hope I someday have a daughter as kind and pretty and smart as you are.

Thank you, for being my friend in 1st grade. I thought you were such a fun and kind person. We've been going to the same school for all this time, I'm only sorry we weren't better friends. 

Thank you, for moving from American Fork to Highland. I don't know if you remember it this way, but I thought of you as one of my best friends. You're so nice and so sweet, I don't think that's changed from way back then. 

Thank you, for being my friend in sixth grade. We all sent each other the most random emails. That was a good year.

Thank you, for making me laugh, and for giving me that paper flower, and for being a new friend and for being genuine. I've known of you since last year, but I'm so glad we're actual friends now.

Thank you, for being my relative. It's distant, but I love calling you cousin. You're caring and loving and happy and I only hope that maybe the gene pool is close enough that I got some of the ones you got. 

Thank you, for being part of the orch dorks. All the picture edits of our shoes, and tacky nicknames, we were so odd, but I'm glad I was odd with you. You've always been a really good friend to me.

Thank you, for letting me room with you. This next year is going to be crazy, and fun, and I'm so excited to take it on with you. I've known you since Francoms math class in 7th grade, and I've always thought you were one of the nicest people I had ever met. 

Thank you, for joining me in being one of the only juniors. We were both really quiet, but I felt like I could always go to you when we read things to other people. 

Thank you for forgiving me. We had a rough patch there, and I'm so grateful it's over with. Thank you also for all the kind blog comments. You're always too nice to me! 

Thank you, for helping your friend ask me to prom, and for being such a funny guy! 

Thank you for sitting next to me. I think we were stand partners for a little while, and even though we were on the back row, I thought you were really good at playing. I hope even though you dropped the class, you kept playing.

Thank you, for being in my seminary class, and for being so nice. You're such a cool person, and I better get your autograph now before you get too famous.

Thank you, to the rest I met in this class. To the ones I have yet made any memories with. You all have made this class such a fantastic one. 


Comments

Popular Posts